Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2017 Special Olympics Unified Robotics season! We hope you and your team is just as excited as we are in inspiring students of all abilities through the world of STEM and robotics.
For the 2017 season, the registration process has become more straightforward compared to 2016. We have implemented an online system to aid the basics and will provide any additional forms in one place. Please note, however, that although an online system has been implemented, some forms must be printed and scanned due to Special Olympics Washington requirements. Thank you for your understanding in this as we hope to streamline the process in the future.
What You Need to Know Prior to Registration
- Contact information for the Unified Robotics Coach and Student Representative.
- Your school’s FIRST® Team information, if you have one and is representing Unified Robotics.
- The number of Unified Robotics teams, athletes, and partners that will participate this season.
- The number of LEGO MINDSTORMS® Robotics Kits and Computers needed.
- Consent and contact from your school’s Special Olympics Unified Sports liaison, if you have one.
- An estimated needed budget for the team, if required.
- Total school enrollment.